Tuesday, June 19, 2012

You want WHAT... Health Care for All

Yes, I want health care for all. 

We are giving health care to all the poor bastards in Afghanistan, on whom we are using the Predator to inflicted harm or death. So why does the Republican Party want "Health Care for All" in Afghanistan, but not at home in the USA? (A Bennie Note: Bastard is the most useful word in the Australian lexicon. In this case Bastard is being used as a term of great respect.)

Now this is Bennie's 300th Blog post and I wanted to make it special. I have been working on a profound post for weeks, hell months and I came to the conclusion that I must motivate myself before the November election. 

I have decided that personal feelings and ego have to be put aside. I must forget that Rahm Emanuel said that I need to be, "Fucking drug tested" and Obama's press guy, whatever his name is said, "The left are all crazy". I expect this and much worse for the evil empire on the right.  What are they called? Yes, the Republican party. I said I will never vote for Obama again unless I receive a personal apology. However, he does not carry his balls like I do, in a Bowling Bag. Obama will never offer an apology and I will never forgive him... Never again baby.

However, in November when the rubber hits the road as old Knee Draggers say, I will vote Obama. I better explain this to Obama and his gang... A Knee Dragger is a person who defies gravity early on Sunday mornings on a machine with two wheels and at-least 120 HP, on the road. Shit I think that is too complicated for anybody inside the Beltway to figure out. Here are two examples:


But there is so much not finished, most of it never got started ...

UNPREPARED

Got health insurance I

Got health insurance II

OK, Obama we will vote for you, but you better outdo FDR in the first year of  his second term.

And Bennie will make another one hundred posts before the November election.

Bennie



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home