Monday, January 19, 2009

A word about the Ad's, from Bennie

I have always felt that advertising had no place on a blog like mine...
Well the folks at Blogger were gently persuasive and they have provided
me with no cost hosting for a year now and they have never complained
about my provocative content. So I am trying ads for a while, some of
the ad content is nothing or worthless, but the rest of the content is
from fine people and worthy of placement.


The first real ad was from a Hamburger and French Fry place in Paris,
France and obviously the get me... thank you. Today REI and eBay were
up there, thank you REI and eBay. I'll see how it goes and figure out
Blogger's ad filter in the next few days. Let me hear what you think.


Regards and Happy New Year

Bennie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home